Collection of Information
The Aschiana Foundation automatically tracks and collects the following information when an individual visits its Website: the Internet domain; the IP address from which you access the site; the type of browser and operating system used to access the site; the date and time you access the site; the pages you visit within the site; and if you linked to our Website from another Website, the address of that website. This information does not identify an individual personally.
For donors to access certain services or to make a donation, the foundation may require them to provide certain personally identifiable information, including individual’s name, email address, mailing address, date of birth, telephone number, bank information, credit card information, and billing information.
Use of Information:
The information the Aschiana Foundation collects may be used by us for lawful purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Helping us administer the Website;
- Diagnosing problems with the Website;
- Improving Website design;
- Allowing us to update our site to better meet user wants and needs;
- Helping us provide you with the information and services that you request;
- Responding to your questions and comments;
- Contacting you about Aschiana activities and fundraising campaigns;
- Processing credit card and other financial transactions;
- Taking actions the Aschiana Foundation believes are required by law;
- Preventing actual or potential fraud;
- Protecting the personal safety of individuals;
- Responding to inquiries from government institutions;
- Dealing with litigation, potential litigation or other legal claims;
- Assisting attorneys, accountants or auditors; and
- Protecting and defending the rights or property of Aschiana
We may share the information we collect with third parties in furtherance of these purposes. We do not share personally identifiable information with third parties for the purpose of marketing or solicitation that is unrelated to Aschiana.
Security of Information
The Aschiana Foundation’s Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other Websites
How to Contact Us:
Should you have questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please email us at email@example.com.