Aschiana in Mazar-e-Sharif provides hundreds of children with:
- Basic educational classes – to help integrate the children to formal schools.
- Recreational activities– art and sports are fun and educational activities that keep the childrens’ minds and bodies healthy.
- Lectures raising awareness – for the families and others in the community regarding children rights and protection.
- Stationary – books, notebooks, pencils etc.
- Basic hygiene materials– shampoo, nail cutter, towels, toothpaste etc. are provided and replaced every 3 months.